KOREAN WAR, MIA, POW, VETERAN
The family of Mr. Eldridge Leo Ritter, a Korean War, MIA, POW, Purple Heart Recipient, and US Army Veteran, requests the attendance and participation of the San Antonio Patriot Guard Riders at the Services, LEO supported procession, and rendering of military honors of their loved one.
Weather: Hi 68 / Lo 46, 10% chance of rain, 67% Humidity
Requestor: Jane Ritter, Daughter In Law
STAGING: 0800 Hours, Thursday, February 22, 2018
Sunset Funeral Home & Memorial Park
1701 Austin Highway
San Antonio, Texas 78218
SERVICES: 0900 Hours
KSU: 1015 Hours (Semper Gumby)
INTERMENT: 1030 Hours (Shelter #3, **CALL TO VERIFY**)
Ft. Sam Houston National Cemetery
1520 Harry Wurzbach Road
San Antonio Texas 78209
RC: Bob “Pizza Man” Johnson
FC: Alice “Cake Lady” Wagener
1. Iron horses if you can, cages are always welcome and appreciated and unless under special circumstances not allowed in processions. You do not have to have a motorcycle to participate in honoring our veterans.
2. Safety First: Please remember to properly hydrate (including the night before) before any outdoor activity and to dress appropriately. Do not hesitate to take a break at any time if you feel you need to get in the shade or get indoors and always ask for help at any time. Also please do not forget your sun screen.
3. Please remember that our mission is to stand tall and silent, and with honor and. NO TALKING, SMOKING, CHEWING OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS, OR CELL PHONE USE IN THE FLAG LINE!
4. Cemeteries are hallowed ground. Please keep radios off and engine noise to a minimum. Observe the 15 MPH speed limit. Show our respect to ALL who are in attendance.
5. If riding/driving a motorcycle on Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, which is located within a Military Installation, you will need to wear closed toe shoes, long sleeve shirt, gloves, DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long pants, and boots/shoes that cover the ankle.
Mr. Jean “Dae Wi” Clark
Deputy State Captain
Patriot Guard, San Antonio, TX
Dignity, Honor, Respect