San Antonio Patriot Guard Riders Up Coming Missions.
Go to Missions to find out more info on any missions below.

FAQ's

Discuss general things!
sgtmack
Site Admin
Site Admin

FAQ's

Post by sgtmack » 14 Jun 2016, 03:20

Who can join?
Anyone that will respect and honor our American Heroes. Please register at National Patriot Guard Riders at http://www.partiotguardriders.org.

How do I get e-mail notifications?
You have to sign up for them. Fill in your email address and Click on the “Subscribe Button ” that is on the Welcome Page. You will receive an email from the system, and you have to reply to activate your subscription. Mission notification emails will then automatically go to the address you provided.

Does joining the San Antonio PGR automatically sign me up for emails?
No, it does not, you have to sign up for email notifications as described above.

My email address changed. How do I update it in the email system?
Fill in your email address and Click on the “Subscribe Button ” that is on the Welcome Page and re-subscribe. Also please unsubscribe from the old email address using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all emails you previously received. If unable to accomplish this please contact the webmaster.

Then how do I sign up for email notification in other regions, like Austin?
Click on the “Web Links” link in the top menu bar. You’ll find other regional PGR websites and find their link for their own mailing list links. This is the best way to stay current with mission activities in the regions outside Austin.

I am not receiving e-mail notifications.

Please Contact Chris Smart bubba.pgr@gmail.com or Ken McDaniel sgtmack.pgr@gmail.com

Who can join?
Anyone that will respect and honor our American Heroes. Please register at National Patriot Guard Riders at http://www.partiotguardriders.org.

What do I wear?
It does not matter what you wear. Most people show up on motorcycles so are dressed for that activity, but that is not a requirement. As long as it doesn't have R-rated pictures or wording on it, you're fine. You will likely find yourself standing in the sun, so a hat and some sunblock is always good. Or if it's winter....you get idea. Also if it is hot make sure you stay hydrated. Water is normal available at all missions located on the vehicle with the Flags.

What do I bring?

Just your respect for those who have served and sacrificed for our country. And a bottle or two of water. We will provide a flag for you to hold if there will be a flag line.

How do I find out where, what time, how long, etc.
This information is in the mission staging email you will receive if you signed up for email notifications. You will also find this info in the Event Calendar on this website and as an Event area on the SAPGR facebook page. Signing up on the email list does not obligate you in any way, we all attend missions when we can make the time. That usually means giving up or not doing something else you had planned, but that's a call each person has to make.

Is there a question you have that may have not answered here then leave a reply.