2102 N Loop 1604 E
San Antonio, TX 78232
ACTIVE DUTY DEATH
The family of SGT Steven M. Bradshaw, a active duty US Army member requests the attendance and participation of the San Antonio Patriot Guard at the services, LEO supported procession, and graveside rendering of military honors of their loved one.
SGT. Bradshaw passed at SAMMC after a 15 month courageous battle with cancer.
REQUESTOR: Crystal Grazulis, Funeral Director, SPOX
BRIEFING: 0915 Hours
SERVICES: 1000 Hours
KSU: NLT 1045 Hours (Semper Gumby)
RC: Vic “Big Bird” Munguia
FC: Alice “Cake Lady” Wagener
WEATHER: Hi 61 / Lo 42, 10% chance of rain, 42% Humidity
1. Iron horses if you can, cages are always welcome and appreciated and unless under special circumstances not allowed in processions. You do not have to have a motorcycle to participate in honoring our veterans.
2. Safety First: Please remember to properly hydrate (including the night before) before any outdoor activity and to dress appropriately. Do not hesitate to take a break at any time if you feel you need to get in the shade or get indoors and always ask for help at any time. Also please do not forget your sun screen.
3. Please remember that our mission is to stand tall and silent, and with honor and respect for this patriot and their family. NO TALKING, SMOKING, CHEWING OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS, OR CELL PHONE USE IN THE FLAG LINE! NO LITTERING, INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS!!
4. Cemeteries are hallowed ground. Please keep radios off and engine noise to a minimum. Observe the 15 MPH speed limit. Show our respect to ALL who are there, not just the one we are honoring.
5. If riding/driving a motorcycle on Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, which is located within a Military Installation, you will need to wear closed toe shoes, long sleeve shirt, gloves, DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long pants, and boots/shoes that cover the ankle.
Mr. Jean “Dae Wi” Clark
Deputy State Captain
Patriot Guard, San Antonio, TX
Dignity, Honor, Respect