1470 Austin Hwy
San Antonio, TX 78209
The family of MSgt (Retired) Mark Francis Glubczyniski, a US Air Force Vietnam Era Veteran, requests the attendance and participation of the San Antonio Patriot Guard Riders at the graveside services and rendering of military honors of their loved one. Services were held on 22 Nov. in Austin, Texas and attended by Austin PGR.
REQUESTOR: Sondra S. Morton-Landry, Funeral Director
BRIEFING: 1015 Hours
RC: Juan “Doc” Sanguino
FC: Alice “Cake Lady” Wagener
WEATHER: Hi 66 / Lo 42, 20% chance of rain, 46% Humidity
1. Iron horses if you can, cages are always welcome and appreciated and unless under special circumstances not allowed in processions. You do not have to have a motorcycle to participate in honoring our veterans.
2. Safety First: Please remember to properly hydrate (including the night before) before any outdoor activity and to dress appropriately. Do not hesitate to take a break at any time if you feel you need to get in the shade or get indoors and always ask for help at any time. Also please do not forget your sun screen.
3. Please remember that our mission is to stand tall and silent, and with honor and respect for this patriot and their family. NO TALKING, SMOKING, CHEWING OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS, OR CELL PHONE USE IN THE FLAG LINE! NO LITTERING, INCLUDES CIGARETTE BUTTS!!
4. Cemeteries are hallowed ground. Please keep radios off and engine noise to a minimum. Observe the 15 MPH speed limit. Show our respect to ALL who are there, not just the one we are honoring.
5. If riding/driving a motorcycle on Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, which is located within a Military Installation, you will need to wear closed toe shoes, long sleeve shirt, gloves, DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long pants, and boots/shoes that cover the ankle.
Mr. Jean “Dae Wi” Clark
Deputy State Captain
Patriot Guard, San Antonio, TX
Dignity, Honor, Respect