5919 Ingram Rd
San Antonio, TX 78228
The family of SSG Emelio Edward Colon, a US Marine Corp and Vietnam Veteran, requests the attendance and participation of the San Antonio Patriot Guard Riders at the services, LEO supported procession, and graveside rendering of military honors of their loved one.
In addition to being a US Marine, Emelio was also a Rancher of Longhorn Cattle and a die hard UTA fan.
WEATHER: Hi 69 / Lo 49, 0% chance of rain, 42% Humidity
REQUESTOR: Chris Colon, Son
BRIEFING: 0845 Hours
SERVICES: 0930 Hours
KSU: NLT 1045 Hours (Semper Gumby)
RC: Juan “Mr.T” Tarango
FC: Martin “SoJo” Sojourner (FSHNC)
1. Iron horses if you can, cages are always welcome and appreciated and unless under special circumstances not allowed in processions. You do not have to have a motorcycle to participate in honoring our veterans.
2. Safety First: Please remember to properly hydrate (including the night before) before any outdoor activity and to dress appropriately. Do not hesitate to take a break at any time if you feel you need to get in the shade or get indoors and always ask for help at any time. Also please do not forget your sun screen.
3. Please remember that our mission is to stand tall and silent, and with honor and. NO TALKING, SMOKING, CHEWING OF TOBACCO PRODUCTS, OR CELL PHONE USE IN THE FLAG LINE!
4. Cemeteries are hallowed ground. Please keep radios off and engine noise to a minimum. Observe the 15 MPH speed limit. Show our respect to ALL who are in attendance.
5. If riding/driving a motorcycle on Fort Sam Houston National Cemetery, which is located within a Military Installation, you will need to wear closed toe shoes, long sleeve shirt, gloves, DOT approved helmet, eye protection, long pants, and boots/shoes that cover the ankle.
Mr. Jean “Dae Wi” Clark
Deputy State Captain
Patriot Guard, San Antonio, TX
Dignity, Honor, Respect